Erin Browder Consulting Services
Erin Browder is a Leadership and Organizational Development Consultant and Speaker.
Erin is on a mission to humanize the workplace.
She helps leaders attain extraordinary results by building teams that are self-directed and adaptive, developing high-performance habits, increasing social connectedness, and integrating wellness principles that significantly reduce burnout and chronic fatigue.
Her passion is supporting transformational leaders, building effective collaboration, emotional intelligence, developing professional capacity, transforming workplace culture and increasing consciousness.
Erin is a leader in professional learning and building organizational capacity. She has worked with thousands of professionals, including the following (but not limited to):
- Leadership development
- Collaborative practices
- Effective communication
- Strategy implementation
- Change management
- Shifting organizational culture
- Conscious, productive workplaces
- Creating positive emotional climate
- Self-care and employee wellness
- Planning and strategizing towards organizational goals and desired outcomes
- Emotional intelligence
- Working with populations impacted by adversity and trauma
Erin is currently studying to receive her Doctorate in Entrepreneurial Leadership in Organizations at Johns Hopkins University.
She has a B.A. in Cultural Anthropology and Spanish Literature and Language from University of Southern California. She holds a M.S. in Education from Hunter College, City University of New York and a M.A. in Education Administration from California State University, Dominguez Hills.
Over the past six years, Erin has helped organizations attain goals that outperform prior achievement, with the following results:
- Increased employee retention by 40%
- Secure six-figure to million-dollar funding towards the implementation and sustainability of groundbreaking initiatives and innovative practices
- Build effective collaboration and distributed leadership amongst teams and groups that were recognized by City and District leadership bodies
- Exceed regional expectations and experience the highest growth spurt in years as evidenced by performance data
- Increase employee engagement, productivity and active participation in professional learning, implementing best practices
- Build leadership capacity of leaders and professionals, allowing leaders to delegate and maximize their time to lead
- Increase employee satisfaction ratings by 25%
- Meet and/or exceed annual goals
There are many ways that Erin supports your organizational needs and goals. You can review the services and offerings here on the "Work With Erin" page.