Work with Erin
Erin Browder Consulting Services is a full-service coaching and consulting agency dedicated to humanizing the workplace. This is done through services that develop leaders' transformational leadership capacity, emotional intelligence, resilience, and capacity to facilitate staff training and effective collaborative practices and build inclusive climates that are results-driven and burnout-proof.
Erin is location-independent, based in the Greater Los Angeles Area, and works with organizations and businesses across the US and available for global partnerships.
Coaching and Consulting
Erin is a mentor, coach and consultant whose work centers on the development of effective and adaptive leadership and professional practices. Work is personalized to fit the needs of the individual(s) and organization. Services are delivered in 1:1 coaching, leadership/management teams, departments, and entire organizations.
Scope of work may include (but not limited to) the following:
- Vision setting
- Strategic planning and time management
- Social and emotional competence for leaders and professionals
- Organizational culture transformation
- Morale and staff engagement
- Energy management and burnout prevention for leaders
- Interpersonal skills
- Systems design and implementation
- Performance management and talent acquisition
- Building rapport and trust, facilitating effective meetings, etc.
- Creating effective teams and collaborative practices
Workshops and Professional Learning
Erin is an expert facilitator. She holds advanced certifications from transformational leadership programs such as the Thinking Collaborative that heighten the effectiveness of adult learning experiences. She facilitates highly-engaging workshops, trainings and professional learning for individuals, teams, groups, and entire organizations on designated topics. All sessions are designed specifically for the site and group. They are interactive, include multimedia, appeal to multiple learning styles, and create opportunities for individuals to tap into their real-world experience, and discover recent research. Participants become active-- talking and thinking together, building new connections and understandings that positively impact organizational and individual goals. They leave the session equipped with new knowledge that shifts how they connect to themselves, their professional practice, and colleagues.
Topics include (but are not limited to):
- Effective collaboration
- Trauma-Informed Strategies and Organizations
- Structured improvement
- Distributed leadership
- Effective meetings
- Emotional Climate
- Shared vision, strategic and implementation plans
- Coaching/mentoring others
- Instructional topics
- Instructional Rounds
- Culture Transformation
Speaking and presentations
Erin speaks at seminars, symposiums, retreats and conferences. Presentations and talks are designed to be transformational, engaging, and inclusive.
Past topics include (but are not limited to):
- The Importance of Self-Care for Professionals
- Social Connectedness
- Emotional Climate
- Working with populations impacted by trauma and adversity
Current and past work includes partnerships and collaboration with the following organizations: